FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

MAKING COMMITMENT IN STYLE...SWANK STYLE!!!


What better way is there to make a commitment than In Style?
I recently got married at the Cap Juluca Resort in Anguilla, and chose one of my favorite designers, IODICE, for the selection of my Bridesmaid Dresses. Since my wedding was no traditional wedding, the bridesmaids dresses weren't going to be either!! Valdemar Iodice is the Brazilian creative director of this impeccably stylish line. His Spring 2009 Runway collection provided just the look that I was going for on my wedding day for the bridesmaids. The resort-ready chiffon gowns rendered in pool blue, with added structure from architectural pleats and graphic stripes created an almost catwalk look down the aisle! Which, of course, was what I was envisioning!!! Iodice says of this collection, "Precise constructions recreate the silhouette from a woman full of power." Iodice is one of the most popular lines carried at Swank today! We just received our Fall delivery from Iodice last week, so I will post pics for everyone to look at soon!! Also, stay tuned for more articles on these stylish nuptials....
Photography credit goes to the most AMAZING photographer I have ever met: Tec Petaja.