FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Monday, September 7, 2009

BECOME A FOLLOWER... and RECEIVE VIP REWARDS!!!

After reviewing all of the hits that this blog has received, the numbers have just AMAZED me, so this is how I want to
THANK YOU!!

I have decided for all of you that become a follower of this blog,
SWANK is going to REWARD you!!!

Every month, there will be a new VIP reward for followers.

For the month of September, I am going to reward
ALL FOLLOWERS of the SWANK blog a one-time offer of:

Buy one item, and get the second item
of equal or lesser value for
30% off.

You can call and place your order over the phone or just come into the store, we will verify your identity and you will receive your well-deserved discount!!
Please Note:
You have to use this discount for the month of September only.
You can't become a follower and decide you are going to call me in October and say.....well I was a follower and never used my Sept reward, so I want to use my Sept reward and my October reward together. That is not how it works! Soooo I am telling you NOW, take advantage of this offer, bc this month will be over before you know it!
I promise you, you will not regret it!!! I am going to really get creative with these VIP rewards for you followers!!! Look forward to FABULOUS monthly rewards!!
This is just a small token of my appreciation to all of you who have made SWANK a success!!
THANK YOU!!!!