FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A SWANK STYLE WEDDING.

EMILY & PETER BOULDEN
{Our Stylish Nuptials}

A SWANK STYLE WEDDING...AUGUST 8, 2009
CAP JULUCA RESORT...ANGUILLA, BWI.

This story coming soon.....
Soooo..... I have been asked a million times to see pictures from my recent wedding, so I decided to post it on my blog for all of you!!.  As many brides know, it takes a while to get your wedding pictures back from your photographer bc there are like thousands, sooo in the meantime, my ever-so-fabulous photographer posted a few pics on his blog until I get all of my pictures back this week. (WOW...big run-on sentence there)
Before I give you the link, I want to tell all of you about TEC PETAJA.  I remember when I was "photog shopping", and someone told me to check him out!!! I had chills all over when I saw his work!!! His work is just UNBELIEVABLE.  Words that describe TEC to me are: Modern, chic, sleek, edgy, beyond creative, soooo artisitic, down right Amazing!!!  Being in the Fashion industry I appreciate artsy, creative, sophisticated yet edgy work. So that is when I knew TEC was going to be the photographer of my wedding. Mark my word.... "TEC PETAJA will be a FAMOUS photographer, more than he already is- TRUST ME."
I CAN NOT WAIT to see all of the pics, and I know a lot of you have been wanting to see some too.  Here is all I have been given..... So as soon as I get them... there will be more to come!!!!
  Check out his blog to see a sneak peak at our pics: http://tecpetajaphoto.blogspot.com/
also a slideshow at: