FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rozae Nichols....Slams it!!!

If you don't own a piece of Rozae Nichols in your closet, PRETEND you do!! Get to SWANK NOW and let's fix this!!

Rozae Nichols is so detailed and right on with every piece produced! Her clothing will change your closet, your look and your lifestyle. I have carried her line at SWANK for 3 years now, and she never disappoints! I can remember the breathe of fresh air that I got when I arrived at my appointment to buy my Fall deliveries. I was thrilled to see she still offered what I was used to from her...the BEST. If this little bit doesn't tell you enough about Rozae Nichols, then check out her website and the first thing you see in big letters underneath a beaming light bulb is:
"THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL HAS BEEN TURNED ON".

Here is what we have gotten in so far, so
check out their website for more styles we have on the way....
www.rozaenichols.com



Dress with Antlers
Black leather straps and top w/small chain detail
$275

Vest with Pleats
black
$410.00


Leather front leggings
Available in:
Black leather on black (pictured above)
Brown leather on black (pictured below)
$285.00


These Pics don't do these pieces justice, but TRUST me when I tell you-
Don't be caught without a pair of leather leggings this season!!!