FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

TWO EXCITING THINGS: 1. SWANK PARTY TOMM!! 2. I HAVE LEARNED HOW TO BLOG USING MY CELL!!

I know, I know.... You are wondering how I have gotten so smart in the last few days....obviously forgetting my accent, many grammar & spelling mistakes and the million run-on sentences....I have figured out how to blog via iPhone!!! Yes---All By Myself too!! Sooo now on my days out of the office, I will have no choice but to keep you updated on fashion worldwide and at SWANK!!!
I might start bringing you fashion updates from the most stylish truck drivers on my weekly interstate drive, to the actual runway shows from NY Fashion week this week!!!! Ughh... Can't wait!!! These are gonna be good!!! :)

I just left the store and it is very, very close to being all organized and decorated for the party!!! It's gonna be a casual, always fun, fashionable affair!!!

There have been several comments made to me and I have heard more from others, so I would like to clarify for all of you:
For the ones of you some saying: "I have nothing to wear, so I can't go to the swank party!" need to please listen up!! :)
First off, this isn't a fancy type cocktail party nor is it a fashion show where all of you are going to be secretly auditioning for America's Next Top Model with Tyra Banks judging you when u walk in!!! Hahaha :)
Soooo, believe me, don't worry about going all out!! :) It's a football party so just wear what u would wear to a tailgate!!!! If you wanna add some edge to ur tailgate outfit, BRING IT ON-where else could u go and be appreciated for being sooo stylish!!!!???
Otherwise, I just want everyone to have a fun, casual, swanky gathering, that offers all of you the first look at our Fall Arrivals!!!!!(while we sip on cocktails,as well)

Can't wait to see Everyone tommorrow!!!
Goodnight!!!! :)




Sent from my iPhone.
EMILY DEES BOULDEN
Swank.
2732 Cahaba Road
Birmingham, AL. 35223
205.871.2324-phone
205.871.2327-fax
www.swankbirmingham.com