FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Thursday, September 10, 2009

QUICK PEEK AT SOME NEW ARRIVALS!!!

I am off to NYC early in the morning, so I will not blog while I am gone! I am going to give you a quick peek at some of the New Stuff that came in just in time for the party!!
Please forgive me, if you call to order it and it is gone, bc these were taken before it started!!! GOOD NEWS is-We can always try to order it for you!!
Call the store to order, I promise our website will be up and ready for online ordering soon!!!!
205.871.2324
Sorry I don't have time to give you prices, but I have to go pack!! It takes me forever to try to zip my suitcases!! It could end in DIVORCE when my husband sees my bag!! oops!! :)
Have a great weekend!!!


I mean WHAT?????
Such a cute top and super stylish Motorcycle Jeans
(all available at Swank)

Jumper

Two-toned Dress


Forgot to take a Close-up of all this Black Halo, before I left... but if you can see it a little, you see how AMAZING it is!! The colors are awesome!!!


I could never leave you without giving you one last look at these Barbara Bui boots. We only have 2 pair left, it might be 1 pair!!
AHHHH... almost sold out on first day!!! They are that FABULOUS!!!


Barbara Bui Studded Cuffs are a MUST-HAVE along with Ted Rossi Python bangles!!!






These Studded Silk Cardi's are Fabulous!!
black and purple

This William Rast Fringe Jacket is BAAAAnanas!!!






All New Salvage.. I skipped a few pieces.. short on time!!